SIAR Retail Analytics
How to be sure that your products are on shelves? Are your products properly delivered to all the stores you are targeting? What is the customer root in the stores and what are the heat-zones in the store?
Retail analytics tools are developed by SIAR for companies engaged into production, import and retail sales with the ultimate goal to increase their revenue
These services include the following:
- Census of points of sales (e.g. cell phone stores, food and drink stores, pharmacies, etc.): for companies willing to increase/improve their distribution
- Store check, distribution and shelf share/merchandising audit: for companies willing to check whether their products are available in the trade network and are distributed/merchandised in line with the plans
- Retail sales audit: for those, who want to understand market volume/value, market dynamics, their and competitive products’ shares, pricing, etc.
- Price monitoring, POS and BTL monitoring: fast way of understanding pricing policy of competitors and their in-store advertisement/promotion campaigns with respect to any category/product as well as control the quality of own promotional activities
Besides, SIAR offers specialized retail equipment for people counting and foot-fall-based in-store analytics, which allows:
- Real-time customer tracking
- Staff optimization
- Display & window effectiveness analysis
- Measuring effect of promo campaigns
- Measuring effect of weather
- Conversion ratio analysis
For any questions/requests, please feel free to contact: email@example.com